Saturday, October 23, 2010
4. Be prepared.
- Be ready with business cards, resumes and a calendar if you want to schedule a meeting. - Have your personal pitch down.
- Don't go and network and then leave town for three weeks. Be ready!
5. Set a positive intention.
- Be clear what you want the networking to be. Effortlesss? Easy? Fun? If you say what you want there is a good chance you can get it. If you don't then who knows.
6. Help yourself first.
- It's great to be of service and to help other people but if you help yourself first then you are in a much better place to do good for others. No job means no money.
7. Listen to your heart.
- If it feels right then it probably is. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Previous page | 1 | 2 |