Saturday, July 31, 2010
For those of you that were a little too busy this week to read all of New Grad Life's content, here's a nice recap of everything that was published.
• Talking too much/not enough common job interview mistake
• Weekly Poll: When was your last job interview?
• New Grads Return Home, Become 'Boomerang Kids'
• Weekly Grad Star: Lauren Clarke
• Civil Service: another option for college grads
• 10 Big Tips for Recent College Grads
• 3 Things That Will Get You Hired
• What Job Hunters Can Learn From Unemployed Actors
• 10 Uncommon Job Hunt Tactics that Work
• 5 Resume-Writing Strategies for a Competitive Market
• Job Interview Questions: "Why Should I Hire You?"
• What Companies WON'T Do to Prescreen Candidates
• 5 Subliminal Tricks That Make an Employer Adore You
• College Grads Offer Investment Advice
• 5 Tips for Your First "Real" Job