5. What is your edge among other jobseekers who already have professional experience?- This question is one of the most tricky questions for fresh graduates. You need to answer this question with full confidence and strut. Most answer “because of my age and fresh ideas." You should further explain your answer, and make sure that it has something to do with the company’s growth.
6. What do you know about this company? - Considered to be one of the hardest questions since most jobseekers failed to research the company (its management, products, etc.).
7. How would you be an asset to this company? - Another tough question. Confidence is the key to surpass this one. Give a clear two-liner explanation on how you can become an asset to the company
8. Why do you think you will do well on this position that you are applying for? - Cite an experience where you often got praise on the things that you did and relate that to how qualified you are in the position that you are applying for.
9. What is your observation about this company? - This question may be a trap. The interviewer expects you to be a keen observer since you want to work in their company. Make sure that you observed the company’s environment, workers, and the office. Your impression matters to the interviewer.
10. Are you open for criticisms? How do you take them? - Your attitude will be tested in this question. The interviewer wants to know if you are open for suggestions and how strong you are in handling pressure.
Previous page | 1 | 2 |