Friday, October 23, 2009

Job Interview Question: "Do You Have Any Questions?"

3. Ask about next steps. You should always leave the interview knowing the company’s timeline or intentions.

• What are the next steps?
• What is your timeline?
• When can I expect to hear from you regarding next steps?

4. Say thank you and restate why you would be a great fit. As the interview draws to a close, you want to sum up everything:

“Thank you for taking the time to interview me. After hearing more about ABC Company, I know my drive and perspective would be a great fit here. I’ll look forward to hearing from you next week.”

By asking questions and following these steps, you show that you are curious and strongly interested in the position and the company.

Previous page | 1 | 2 |

blog comments powered by Disqus

New Grad Life Copyright © 2012 Community is Designed by Bie